It every other device taking the ‘smart’ turn, be it a phone, a refrigerator, washing machine or a television, this world has definitely turned a tad bit smarter. Smart has become more of a way of life. Earlier, the term was limited to its literal connotation. Now, with technology taking over the world, it is used to represent a particular style of technology. Televisions have undergone immense change over the years, be it in terms of display type, size, features, specifications, design and so on.
Similar to using a smartphone or a computer, you can download applications and such easily on your TV and enjoy them to the fullest. You can preload them and update them using the net. You can connect your TV with the help of two basic types of connection – LAN and wireless connection. The LAN connection is via cable whereas the wireless is capable of a Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to access the internet easily without the hassle of a cable.
Smart TVs are user friendly and can be accessed easily even by the most technologically challenged person. All with the tap of a single button, you can enjoy various shows, movies or songs to heart’s content. You can also browse various networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and so on and enjoy funny pics or witty posts by your friends. You can happily chat with your loved ones or Skype with them and indulge in a heart-to-heart conversation on a bigger screen.
The operations are made easy with a fully functional remote control. You can manage channels and other options with this. Smart TVs allow you to share or transfer photos, videos and much more and view them on your television. You can even connect your computer to your TV with the help of Digital Living Alliance Network (DLNA). This will help you to share or stream data effortlessly.
Even if PCs and smartphones provide everyone’s need these days in terms of power and portability but they can’t beat the large 3D TV technology with Smart function in terms of viewing experience in entertain media. It’s be enough to say, the Smart TV that’s bring internet entertainment into your home theater realm. So you thinking what are the best Smart TVs available through? There are many company now providing Smart TVs on market. The Brands like LG and Sony have been dominating the market on a comparatively regular basis and offer their own perks.
- 10. LG Electronics 43LH5700 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
- 9. Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black
- 8. LG Electronics OLED55B6P Flat 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
- 7. Samsung UN60D8000 60-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Silver)
- 6. Sony XBR55X810C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 5. Sony XBR65X930D 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV
- 4. LG 55LA6200 (check)
- 3. Samsung UN40J5200 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
- 2. Samsung UN55H8000 Curved 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV
- 1. LG Electronics OLED65G6P Flat 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
Below listed some TOP 10 Best Smart TVs to buy:
10. LG Electronics 43LH5700 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
Since long years LG delivering an excellent Smart TV and the LG43LH5700 is just another example. It comes in 43 inches the features a full HD resolution with 3D TV functionality which makes for grand viewing angles but for a vibrant range of colors as well.
9. Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black
There’s no any other option that the Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 is an expensive choice as far as Smart TVs go. It comes in 55 inches and include a full HD resolution but moreover the 3D functionality, it take improvement of Sony’s X-Reality PRO Engine. Various 3D function consist of a 3D comb filter and an integrated 3D sync to really deliver on the experience.
8. LG Electronics OLED55B6P Flat 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
LG OLED55B6P TVs display a color palette that virtually matches the vast range of hues seen in today’s high-end digital cinemas. With over a billion rich colors at its disposal, LG OLED TV delivers a theater-quality experience at home.
7. Samsung UN60D8000 60-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Silver)
May be Samsung isn’t familiar for its Smart TVs but the Samsung D8000 is a popular choice among the lot. Its design is sleek and slim at 60 inches with full HD resolution and 3D hyper real technology.
6. Sony XBR55X810C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
Sony’s XBR55X810C is a bit commercial choice from the other LED Smart TV though it still manage to gain the Rest. 1 lakh barrier. Apart from, Sony delivers some foremost beat for your buck. A 3D comb filter is implemented and passive 3D is used with the 55 inch, 3840×2160 resolution screen.
5. Sony XBR65X930D 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV
Sony XBR65X930D was the top LED TV models with screen sizes 65-inch Resolution 4K = 3840 x 2160 pixels, the image quality is excellent. Accurate color fidelity, image streak natural high.
The highlight is support for video signal HDR: High Dynamic Range is the new standard of 4K Blu-ray movie discs, which can extend the HDR display brightness and darkness levels, through the original limit. The visual depth and fresh spring colors.
4. LG 55LA6200 (check)
LG makes so many 3D TVs with Smart TV usefulness that it’s regularly difficult to differentiate. Maybe the most recognizing highlight of the LG 55LA6200 is its use of FPR 3D to guarantee a superior general 3D involvement with brighter pictures and shading quality (other than giving you a chance to change over 2D to 3D and 3D to 2D).
3. Samsung UN40J5200 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
This Samsung UN40J5200 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV Enjoy a viewing experience that is 2X the clarity of standard HD TVs. Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. See every image as the director intended with enriched colors even with older.
- Refresh Rate: 60CMR (Effective)
- Backlight: LED
- Smart Functionality: Yes- Built in Wi-Fi
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.3″ x 20.6″ x 2.3″, TV with stand: 36.3″ x 23.2″ x 11.3″
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB
2. Samsung UN55H8000 Curved 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV
Samsung offer a few premium Smart TVs seeing that being the top pick. This Samsung Smart TV UN55H8000 is comes in 55 inches with a full HD resolution and 3D support with Samsung’s hyper real Engine. In this Smart TV premium functionality includes like voice control and Skype video conferencing all along with web browsing. You’ll also have a straight choice of ports to choose from with 3 USB slots and 4 HDMI slots.
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 1200 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Motion and Voice Control with Camera Accessory (sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand : 48.5” x 28.1” x 3.5”, TV with stand : 48.5” x 29.9” x 9.3”
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0, 3 USB, 1 Component, 2 Composite
- Accessories Included: Smart Remote Control, 4 Pairs of 3D Active Glasses (SSG-5150GB)
1. LG Electronics OLED65G6P Flat 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
Those looking for a best Smart TV, here choice with LG Smart TVs might find the LG Electronics OLED65G6P rather missing any more latest features but that’s only because it’s priced lower. for smart TV is 65 inch Edge LED screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution and a Triple XD Engine for video processing, it’s still one of the more feature packed full HD displays on the market.
- Diagonal Class : 65 inches
- Diagonal Size : 64.5 inches
- Resolution : 3840 x 2160
- Display Type : OLED
- Display Format: 4K UHD 2160p
- HDMI Port(s) : 4 (HDCP 2.2)
- Other Input(s) : 3 USB, 1 RF In (Antenna/Cable), 1 Composite In, 1 (shared with composite) Component In, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack)
- Smart TV Operating System : webOS 3.0
- Speaker System : 4.2 Channel
- Other Features OLED HDR with Dolby Vision™, Perfect Black Panel, Cinematic Color, Ultra Luminance, 4K Upscaler, Pixel Dimming
You can buy smart TVs online from various online shopping portals, sitting in the comfort of your home. You can compare two or more models in terms of specifications, design, size, features, price and so on and make a wise buy. You can choose from brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Videocon, Panasonic, VU, Philips, MicroVAX, Toshiba, Hitachi, Sharp, and Noida and so on.